3.0.1 – 2016-12-13
* If SwiftySite plugin is active, page titles set in Swifty Page Manager and titles set in YoastSEO will be synchronised. If there is a conflict in these titles, Swifty Page Manager’s title will win (only in Swifty mode; not in stand-alone plugin).
* If both the SwiftySite and YoastSEO plugins are active, you can now enter a description meta tag and set if search engines may index and/or follow the page (only in Swifty mode; not in stand-alone plugin).
* Fixed: the title was not always used correctly as title tag (only in Swifty mode; not in stand-alone plugin).
* Fixed: sometimes the plugin could not be uninstalled.
* Fixed: a BBPress compatibility issue.
3.0.0 – 2016-05-24
* Version bump. This is part of the full SwiftySite 3 set op plugins and theme.
* All areas can now be turned on and off (Only for Swifty Site Designer theme).
* When adding a new page, you can optionally copy the area settings and content from the parent page. (Only for Swifty Site Designer theme).
* Version bump for author update.
* Important speed improvement: determining draft state is now much quicker.
* Language strings now have the correct slug, so they can be translated better.
* Small bugfix for WMPL.
* The maximum width of the view / tree can now be set in the settings screen, so the buttons can now be closer to the titles.
* Added a WPML language switcher.
* Fixed a problem with activate after install.
* Added an option for showing a main menu’s title also as the first child in it’s dropdown menu (only in Swifty mode; not in stand-alone plugin).
* Prevent Ninja Forms messages from showing on top of Swifty Page Manager.
* Improved WPML compatiblity.
* Removed | character from title (only in Swifty mode; not in stand-alone plugin).
* Added real-time validation check for the url / slug (only in Swifty mode; not in stand-alone plugin).
* Ready for WordPress 4.4
* New screenshots.
* Fixed: page settings not working in IE.
* Fixed: some issues with url’s.
* Better protection against duplicate url’s / slugs.
* Fixed an issue where 1.4.3. would give erros on some shared hosting accounts.
* Renamed ‘Page edit’ to ‘Page settings’.
* Shows version number on the setting page.
* A few small changes.
* A few small changes.
* Fixed important bug: 1.3.0 was not compatible with PHP older than 5.3. 1.4.0 is. Please update asap!
* Is prepared for cooperating with upcoming Swifty plugins.
* Fixed important bug: 1.2.0 caused the plugin to conflict with some other plugins. Please update asap!
* Changed: Status labels for draft etc. are now after the page title instead of in front
* Changed: Rearranged a few of the page icons
* Changed: Input fields are now wider
* Fixed bug: broken trash link
* Added a move button to the page manager pages, hovering it will display a help message
* Added language: Hebrew (Thanks to: Ahrale).
* Numerous small inprovements
* Ready for WordPress 4.2.2
* Fixed bug: post-type related
* Ready for WordPress 4.0
* Added language: Simplified Chinese (Thanks to: LoveFS).
* Added language: Serbian (Thanks to: Borisa Djuraskovic).
* Fixed bug: plugin did not activate in PHP 5.2.4.
* Fixed bug: in some situations page order might be changed incorrectly.
* Small fix for incorrect version number.
* Added language/translation info.
* Improved the description page.
* We are very happy to release our very first open source product.