3.1.1 – 2016-12-12
* Is now compatible with WordPress 4.7.
3.0.9 – 2016-09-28
* Fixed some requirements for the WordPress theme repository.
3.0.8 – 2016-09-13
* Fixed: changing the design or going to the theme customizer fails since WordPress 4.6.
* Improved CSS loading.
* Closing design mode now goes back to the homepage.
* Lots of small improvements and bugfixes.
3.0.7 – 2016-06-15
* Fix for sticky area’s in WordPress mode.
3.0.6 – 2016-06-06
* Area’s can now stick to the top of the window after scroll.
* Woocommerce pages now always show the page title, even if the option to show page titles is turned off.
* Fixed an issue with areas being forced to be 20px high.
3.0.5 – 2016-05-27
* Fixed an issue with the default header image.
* Changed allow external to a global option.
3.0.4 – 2016-05-27
* Fixed: config was not always correctly initialized.
3.0.3 – 2016-05-26
* Small fix.
3.0.2 – 2016-05-25
* Areas now do have revisions.
3.0.1 – 2016-05-24
* Improved Dutch translations.
3.0.0 – 2016-05-23
* Version bump. This is part of the full SwiftySite 3 set op plugins and theme.
* Small bugfix.
* Fixed more issues with demo content.
* Fixed more issues with demo content.
* Fixed issue with scrollbar in wizard.
* Fixed showing of Swifty images and patterns.
* Fixed issues with demo content.
* Better cahce handling of styles.
* Nice order of examples in the start wizard.
* Styles and layouts are now fully finished.
* Improved css loading.
* Fixed issues with the external css.
* Widget areas are now available.
* Fix for Swifty logo not showing.
* Fix for quote problem causing the hamburger menu to not show correctly.
* You can now switch between previewing your own content or demo content.
* You can now set custom paddings for all areas.
* You can now set background and paddings for the main content area.
* The start wizard can now be switched on or off in the settings page.
* For the manu you can now choose either the normal Swifty Site Designer menu, or any one of the menu’s that are defined in WordPress.
* Fixed: Logo now correctly is show bigger when custom max width or height are set.
* Css can now optionally be external instead of inline.
* Improvements for compatibility.
* Added a start wizard.
* Will no longer contact the external Swifty server unless the user specifically allows.
* Added a setting for automatically showing or hiding the page title as a headline on each page.
* Mobile preview buttons (of WordPress 4.5+) will be hidden until we release a version that supports them.
* The WordPress Admin areas menu is now a semnu of the Swifty menu, instead of stand alone.
* Added styling options for normal text.
* Now Google fonts can be used.
* Added site icon (favicon) functionality.
* We now support WordPress 4.5 theme logos. Old Swifty Site Designer logos will be converted to WordPress logos automatically.
* Areas and details are now separate menu’s.
* Areas now have visual indicators of what is what.
* Compatible with WP 4.5.
* Some small changes.
* In the menu each menu item that has sub-menu’s is repeated as it’s first child, unless disabled in page settings.
* Categories are renamed to examples to prevent confusion.
* Fixed: The vertical alignment of a custom header image doesn’t work correctly.
* Better protection against errors in custom css.
* Translation slugs now use the correct swifty-site-designer.
* Ready for WordPress 4.4.
* Menu’s can now optionally be aligned left of right.
* The menu colors and transparency can now optionally be changed.
* Headline colors and uppercase can now optionally be changed.
* Background images can now be shifted vertically, so, for instance, you can make the correct part of a picture appear in the header.
* Swifty areas can now be viewed and edited in the WordPress admin.
* Added styling for blog posts.
* Added styling for columns.
* Menu can now be switched between open on click (default) and open on hover. And menu can now have dropdown arrows.
* Menu does now default open on click (was: open on hover).
* Improvement so menu will work correctly on all kinds of devices.
* The user interface is now a bit restyled to fit the WordPress 4.3 changes.
* Fixed: sub-submenu did not show
* Fixed: Submenu items are not clickable on touch screens
* Fixed: logo, title and slogan were sometimes not correctly shown on small (mobile) screens.
* For sites with the menu in sidebar, on small screens the menu is no longer shown below the content, but above it and collapsed into a hamburger menu.
* IMPORTANT: To apply these fixes, please go to ‘Change design’ and do a save there.
* Fixed some compatibility issues with WooCommerce shops.
* The tabs in the media selector are now improved and selecting multiple images is now possible.
* Fixed: Close button misbehaved when clicked too soon.
* Fixed: logo was not shown in correct size in Internet Explorer.
* Some small changes.
* Improved lazy loading of slideshows for better PageSpeed.
* Added a screenshot that is shown when choosing themes in WP mode.
* Items are now shown in a more logical order.
* Fixed: fonts on https pages were incorrectly loaded as http.
* Title and logo font size can now be changed.
* Added advanced option for adding custom css/less.
* Force header images to use http or https depending on current page.
* Fixed: sometimes slideshows did not show up for visitors in Firefox.
* Fixed: some fonts seemed to flash in the page after they were loaded (FOUT; Flash Of Unstyled Text).
* The height of some area’s like the header can now be changed.
* The width of sidebars and page content can now be changed.
* The page width can now be switched between full window width and centered boxed.
* Special page contents, like search results, no longer show exotic content.
* Added cache busting to several js and css files.
* Gallery grid images now also show in optimal resolution in Firefox.
* Fix for images sometimes not showing up in Firefox.
* Improved minor issues in responsive images.
* Fixed: The logo could have a lightbox on click. That was not intended.
* Improvements in PageSpeed.
* Shows version number on the setting page.
* This is the first private release of this plugin.