Today we launched the our Swifty plugin for WordPress:
Swifty Page Manager – makes creating and managing your pages easy.
As you might have noticed, managing the pages of your WordPress site isn’t very intuitive out of the box. We found a way to make it a whole lot easier. Here’s how…
Reasons to try Swifty Page Manager:
- It shows you how the pages of your WordPress site are positioned and related to each other in a so called page tree view.
- It alows you to manage the page settings (such as name, status etc.) in a very intuitive way.
Try it – it’s free ;-)
- Create a new page (by clicking the + icon)
- Name a page (for the menu in your site)
- Position a page (on the same level as the previous one or as a sub)
- Publish a page (by clicking the publish button)
- Put a page back on draft (after it has been published – new pages start as draft)
- Move a page with drag and drop (click and hold the page icon while you move it)
- Jump to a page to view it (by clicking the view icon)
- Jump to a page to edit it (by clicking the edit icon)
- Remove a page (by clicking the trash bin icon)
- Retrieve a page (by clicking the ‘Trash’link)
We hope that Swifty Page Manager makes your life a little easier and that you will enjoy this free plugin. If you like it, don’t forget to rate it! This helps others make a well informed decision.
Credits: this plugin is based on CMS Tree Page View.